- I stick of butter
- 1/3rd cup maple syrup
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp cardamom powder
- Pinch of salt
- Beat the butter in the bowl of a stand mixer or by hand until soft & fluffy .
- Pour in the maple syrup & mix well for 2-3 minutes.
- Mix Vanilla extract & cardamom powder & salt into the butter mixture.
- Start adding the all purpose flour 2 tablespoons at a time & mix well until the 1 cup is incorporated. Do not overmix as that would tend to make the cookies hard.
- The cookie dough is ready & will be very soft.
- Fill into piping bag with the tip of your choice & pipe cookies onto prepared baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 degree F preheated oven for 12-15 mins or until the cookies look perfectly golden.
Note: Don't even try to store them : with a couple of people in the house they will be gone before you start looking for a box to store them.